China Gate Valve
Bronze Gate Valve
- Brass Ball Valve
- Bronze Ball Valve
Brass Pressure Reducing Valve
Bronze Pressure Reducing Valve
Bronze Globe Valve
Bronze Check Valve
Brass Check Valve
Bronze Backflow Preventer
Pressure Reduce Valve
Product Application and Instructions of Brass Check Valve
Ⅰ. Product description of brass check valve
Brass check valve refers to a valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap by relying on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the backflow of the medium, also known as check valve, one-way valve, and reverse flow valve. The check valve is an automatic valve whose main function is to prevent the backflow of the medium, the reverse rotation of the pump and the driving motor, and the discharge of the medium in the container. Check valves can also be used on lines supplying auxiliary systems where the pressure may rise above the main system pressure.
Ⅱ. Product application of brass check valve
Brass check valve has the characteristics of high precision, beautiful appearance, small shape, with spring device, and can be installed vertically or horizontally. It is mainly suitable for preventing medium backflow in pipeline system. Check valves are generally suitable for clean media, and should not be used for media containing solid particles and high viscosity. In order to prevent the backflow of the medium, brass check valves made by check valve company should be installed on equipment, devices and pipelines.
Ⅲ. Instructions for use of brass check valve
1. The brass check valve is a device that automatically controls the one-way of the medium on the pipeline. The opening and closing process of the valve flap is affected by the instantaneous change of the flow state of the pipeline medium. If the check valve in the pipeline system is quickly closed , the pressure in the piping system rises rapidly. That is to say, a water hammer phenomenon that may have a destructive effect on the pipeline occurs. In order to prevent the hidden danger of water hammer in the pipeline, a slow-closing check valve can be used to prevent the water hammer phenomenon.
2. The check valve has external thread and flange connection. The sealing test strictly implements the GB/T 13927-1992 "General Valve Pressure Test" standard, and the pressure test is qualified before leaving the factory.
3. The installation of the brass check valve must be carried out by relevant qualified professionals, eg. the brass valve factory. The deviation of the different axial degrees of the pipelines at both ends should not be too large, otherwise excessive pipeline installation stress will be generated, resulting in failure and damage. The pipe thread accuracy and effective length are strictly enforced. According to ISO228 standard, when installing and tightening, the hexagonal or octagonal part on the same side of the thread should be wrenched, and the hexagonal or octagonal part of the other end of the valve should not be wrenched, so as to avoid deformation of the valve, use PTFE raw material tape or thread sealing glue Seal.
4. The corresponding torque wrench or pipe wrench must be used to install and tighten the valve, and it is enough to screw in the effective thread length. Do not cause excessive pressure on the inner end face, resulting in damage to the sealing surface and leakage. In order to ensure the normal use of the valve, as far as possible in the pipeline Install a filter at the inlet.
5. When installing the flange check valve, it must be ensured that the flange surfaces at both ends of the pipeline are parallel and coaxial, the spacing size is appropriate, and the connecting screw holes are corresponding, and the deviation should not be too large, otherwise it will affect the installation quality and sealing of the valve.