- Brass Ball Valve
- Bronze Ball Valve
Brass Pressure Reducing Valve
Bronze Pressure Reducing Valve
Bronze Globe Valve
Bronze Gate Valve
Bronze Check Valve
Bronze Backflow Preventer
Brass Check Valve
Bronze Valve Performance and Installation Details Analysis
Ⅰ. The performance of bronze valves
Bronze valves have high strength, good wear resistance and corrosion resistance, and are used for casting high-load gears, bushings, marine propellers, etc.
2. Bronze valve materials are:
Nickel brass, tin brass, manganese brass, tin bronze, iron brass, magnesium bronze, silicon bronze, zirconium bronze, chrome bronze, iron white copper, manganese white copper, zinc white copper, C83450, C8600, C90500, C93700, C94500, C93800, C94100, C95700, C95800, C95400, C95200, C85700, C86300, C86200, C878600, C87500, etc.
3. Introduction of bronze American standard valve:
Connection form: flange;
Body Material: Aluminum/Nickel Bronze;
Nominal diameter: 50-600 (mm);
American standard bronze gate valve applicable medium: sea water;
Sealing form: hard seal type;
Bronze American Standard gate valve standard: aNSI;
Flow direction: two-way;
Drive mode: manual;
Pressure environment: normal pressure;
Working temperature: room temperature;
Type (channel position): two-way.
The opening and closing part of the bronze American standard gate valve is the gate, and the movement direction of the gate is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The bronze American standard gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed, and cannot be adjusted or throttled. Bronze American standard gate valve with rising stem, American standard bronze gate valve with hidden stem, wedge type bronze American standard gate valve, American standard copper gate valve.
Working pressure: 1.6-32MPa;
Working temperature: -40℃-550℃;
Valve caliber: DN15-DN600;
Connection method: flange, welding, internal thread;
Transmission mode: manual, spur gear, bevel gear, pneumatic, electric;
Applicable medium: water, oil, gas, steam;
Manufacturing standards: national standard, American standard, Japanese standard, German standard;
4. Advantages of bronze American standard gate valve:
(1) The fluid resistance is small, and the sealing surface of the bronze gate valve is less eroded and eroded by the medium.
(2) The opening and closing of the bronze American standard gate valve is less labor-intensive.
(3) The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, the flow is not disturbed, and the pressure is not reduced.
(4) Bronze valves are still widely used. There are various types of bronze valves and they are used in many fields of work.
Ⅱ. The installation details of the bronze valve
1. The valve connected with the pipe thread is connected with the pipe thread at the end of the pipe. The bronze valve means that the internal thread can be a cylindrical pipe thread or a conical pipe thread, and the external thread must be a conical pipe thread.
2. The gate valve with internal thread connection is connected to the pipe end, and the length of the external thread at the pipe end needs to be controlled. Bronze valve means to avoid excessive screwing of the pipe end so as to press the inner end surface of the gate valve pipe thread, causing deformation of the valve seat and affecting the sealing performance.
3. For valves connected by pipe threads, when installing and tightening, you should wrench the hexagonal or octagonal part at the same end of the thread, and should not wrench the hexagonal or octagonal part at the other end of the valve to avoid deformation of the valve.
4. The flange connecting the bronze valve and the flange of the pipe end is not only consistent with the specification and size, but also needs to be consistent with the nominal pressure.
5. When the valve stem leaks during the installation and commissioning of globe valves and gate valves, just tighten the compression nuts at the packing, and pay attention not to use too much force, limited to no water leakage.
Different Carbo Valves For Sale